FF4 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Website

Go down

New Website Empty New Website

Post  FF4|Dennis Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi there everyone,

I can announce that we have bought a new domain and are busy making the new website Smile
A trial version is already on-line on our new domain:
http://www.final4clan.com/

For now we will still stick to this forum until we get everything working on the flash site.
But I hope you guys like what we can show you at this moment, we're now create all the content for on the pages.
But we still got to set up a forum in flash, that's all new for me and the rest so that could take a while to figure out.

This forum will be on-line for about another year, but we are aiming for another month or 2 to get the new site finished.
The forum will be the hardest part to create but we will get all other content on the site as soon as possible.
I will also update the new site regularly so you guys can see it progress.

FF4|Dennis
FF4|Dennis
FF4|Dennis
Admin

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

New Website Empty Re: New Website

Post  FF4|Dennis Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Well here I am again, this time to announce that we got the donate page done and uploaded. You can check it out on our domain.. Its fully working and I'm now making the other pages, the shout box is nearly done, only need to finish some php code on that part.

If someone knows php code and is willing to help, it would be more than appreciated.
I'm new to php and it's a pain in the [...] learning it step by step.

Anyway If you got any comments, feel free to type them out in this topic.
FF4|Dennis
FF4|Dennis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FF4|Dennis Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 am

Hello everyone, I can announce that the shoutbox is now working and work has started on the rest of the page. It took a while to figure it out and get rid of all the errors but now you can leave a message in the shoutbox Smile

CLICK ME!!!
FF4|Dennis
FF4|Dennis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FF4|Dennis Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:33 am

Ok, it took a while,
but the site is almost complete, as far as the client part goes.

Only the new forum remains (a pain in the [...]), so when you register there will not be any real benefit yet other then being on the member list and your name having a different color in the shout-box when you post.

But when the new forum is up, you need to be registered to reply and a member to view the member section of the forum.

Anyway I think this forum is kind of dead xD, but if you happen to look in here you know what's going on.
Greetz,
FF4|Dennis
FF4|Dennis
FF4|Dennis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content